Rudy and Izzy are two miniature schnauzers who own two humans, Sarah and Debbie. Our little pack is from Newfoundland, the bestest place on EARTH!!! We love all things dog and welcome new friends.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Finally nice weather
It's a beautiful day here today. 20 degrees Celsius, sunny, bright and a nice breeze. The dogs love being outside in the yard, they play and run until they get exhausted and then they either go under the shaded patio, or I bring them inside. Unfortunately the ground is still damp from overnight rain, so I had to give two leg baths to get rid of the muddy paws! After I bathed them, they both came in and passed out in front of the fan. It was pretty cute.
Thought you might all enjoy a webcam of St. John's weather, via our local tv station. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my girls
No comments:
Post a Comment