Rudy and Izzy are two miniature schnauzers who own two humans, Sarah and Debbie. Our little pack is from Newfoundland, the bestest place on EARTH!!! We love all things dog and welcome new friends.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Mommy and her sister!
Mommy and her sister are identical twins. Here they are at an ahl hockey game tonight. Can you tell which one is Mommy?
I's guessing your momma are da one on da left in da navy sweatshirt.
Momma and me knew a pair of identical twins when she were in college - dey used to dress alike and try to confuse her till she figured out dey had different freckles! BOL BOL!
I think judging by the furmiliar looking glasses, it also muc=st be the 'navy lady'...but OMD, you are both pretty and well you know...BOL! Twins, growlmy had a set in Highschool, they sometimes would trade teachers and try to fool them...until once in a German class that only one of them took they got found out in a big hurry, BOL!
6 comments:
I's guessing your momma are da one on da left in da navy sweatshirt.
Momma and me knew a pair of identical twins when she were in college - dey used to dress alike and try to confuse her till she figured out dey had different freckles! BOL BOL!
I think it is the one on the left too.
I think judging by the furmiliar looking glasses, it also muc=st be the 'navy lady'...but OMD, you are both pretty and well you know...BOL!
Twins, growlmy had a set in Highschool, they sometimes would trade teachers and try to fool them...until once in a German class that only one of them took they got found out in a big hurry, BOL!
Your Momma is on the left, right? Cause I'm pretty sure your Auntie has darker hair!
OH, pickmepickmepickme!! I kno'!!
Yup, you are very discerning pups! Mommy is on the left, in the blue! Well done!
Post a Comment