We don't know what the big deal is with St. Patrick, but people around here go nutzo for him! We even have a holiday on Monday! The only province in Canada to have a government holiday. Sheesh. Green beer will be flowing, and Irish stew will be aplenty. There's also the good ole Irish stout Guinness. Frankly, we don't know what the fuss is about! Mom dressed us up I'm these silly costumes (2010)and we still haven't forgiven her. Ok, we have, but don't tell anyone.
Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

posted from Bloggeroid
6 comments:
But y'all look so cute!!
I got one of dose kinda hats too - I'll be wearing it on Monday.
Rudy and Izzy-
You both are so very cute!
I know those Mom's and Gma's can get crazy with the costumes and such...
Do they think we are dolls??????
Picture is really pretty! Don't tell your Mom I said so...Gma will be looking for something green to stick on me... I'll pass,if I can.
Kisses and hugs,mazy
OMD! I did nod weawize dat St. Fatwick's Day r a howliday in Nufoundedwand! Hab wotza fun, wadies!!
Y'all's lookin' real cute!! Happy St. Paddy's, pups!
Cute Irish Gals!
I didn't do anything spawsial because growlmy had to go to work...she wore a little Irish hat on top of her head, and all her residents giggled!
I am glad she had to wear that and not me, BOL!
Congrats! I had given you da Sunshine Award - go to my blog to see it!
Post a Comment