Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday my sweet Rudy!

Today you turn eight years old! I remember holding you in the crook of my arm, hoping that I was holding you tight enough so you wouldn't fall out, that's how small you were. You have killer eyelashes and I was always afraid someone was going to steal you, you were so beautiful.  Well, you are still beautiful, but I learned that you weren't going to run away (even if I never let you off-lead).  You taught me to be a mom.  To worry about the big stuff, and get through it, especially the colitis and skin issues. To not worry about the little stuff.  I love you my precious baby.  I can't believe you are eight years old. I hope there are many more years to come with you.  You are barky, pushy, always hungry, wonderful, loving and my first ever doggie. I love you so much!

Happy Birthday Precious Rudy!






5 comments:

Zoe said...

Have a super duper birthday Rudy!

Jelly said...

Have a Happy Birthday!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Birthday, Rudy!
I helped growlmy make a picture for you:

http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/1qtzM-1XG.jpg

Just C/P the info into your browser to see it...cause I can't post it here in your comments...
Have a great day...and you look furry beautiful I might add!

Woofs!

Kinley Westie said...

Happy birthday Rudy!

Anonymous said...

I hope yu habbed a bery HABBY BIRFDAY, Wudy! Hi tu Izzy an' da Mystwee Twins :D !!

Me and my girls

Me and my girls