Friday, June 20, 2008

One week with Izzy



Izzy has been with us, her new pack, for a week.  Here are some approximate stats for your reading pleasure.

House-Training
# of pees cleaned up: 20
# of poos cleaned up: 8
# of vomits cleaned up: 1

Bathing
# of paw wipes: 30
# of leg baths: 5
# of muzzle wipes: 20
# of bum wipes: 2

Miscellanea
# of fights with Rudy: 1
# of times in crate: 4
# of kisses to mommy: 100
# of cuddles with mommy: 50
# of cuddles with Rudy: 5
# of new people met: 15
# of materials/furniture destroyed: 0
# of attempts: 100


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Izzy! I am a little disturbed by the ratio of Izzy cuddles to Rudy cuddles, though. I think there needs to be a little equality there, don't you think? I'm just stickin' up for my sistah! BOL!

Unknown said...

BOL - thats cuddles with Rudy from Izzy. Don't worry, Mommy cuddles Rudy all the time!

The Riddle Family said...

Yea! You started a blogspot - that's so great! I can't wait to read your future posts!

Izzy couldn't be more adorable if she tried! It looks like her and Rudy are having a fabulous time together! What a good big sister Miss Rudy Roo Roo is! Sounds like things are going wonderful with your new little one and it also sounds like you've got your hands full!!!

Smooch!

Me and my girls

Me and my girls